PRICE: $ 39,00.00
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Hull Material: Wood
Builder: Brownwell Boat Works
Total Power: 230 HP
Engine Brand: Chris-Craft
Engine Model: 327 Rebuilt
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 230 HP
SPIRIT is a bass boat turned picnic boat. She boasts an extensive list of work completed, resulting in a "like new" classic cruiser. SPIRIT is stored in the area and available for viewings by appointment.
• Completely refastened (entire hull – all 3200 screws)
• Partial stem & keel replacement
• New Garboards and misc. planks
• New cockpit sole structure and sole (glassed)
• New Marine fir plywood decks (glassed)
• New Helm station
• Completely rebuilt 327 Chris-Craft (230 HP) & Paragon Transmission
• New Edelbrock carburetor
• New Mallory Solid State distributor
• New High Output GM Alternator
• New shaft & cutlass bearing
• New steering system & Morse controls
• All new SW instrumentation
• New fuel system w/ Monel tanks
• Completely rewired throughout
• Cabin Denmark cabin light
• Bimini w/ new side windows
• Completely refinished to high standards.
• Hull #5 from Brownell Boat Works in Mattapoisett.
• Over $65K invested
Please contact Amy Ballentine Stevens Ballentine's Boat Shop to make an appointment or for additional information via Email or by phone. 508-563-2800.
Visit Ballentine's Brokerage Page for more boats For Sale.
Photo credits: Tyler Fields.